Talk here about Resort, Hotel and Apartment query, reviews and experienced.
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Worst travel experience and TRICKY ppl at KOKAI resort

The Worst travel experience and TRICKY ppl at KOKAI resort 5 years 2 weeks ago #1690

• Youyou
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
We 4 pax have booked 2 double bed standard rooms at KOKAI Resort.
while arrived Siargao, we checked in the first thing we found the door lock are not working, cannot lock the door!
Then we found the water supply with disgusting SHIT smell!
Water supply at basin and shower is dropping! the volume even can't brush teeth and wash face.
Electric water heater are not working too. NO hot water supply
And the flushing button is not working too, we have to open the cover and flush

We found the above on Day 1 and this is not over.

We rented motorbike on day 1 afternoon through Kokai then unfortunately we crash while turning right. Day 2 the staff checked the motorbike and found there are Scratches on the mirror back side and lost a little bit paint on the head of hosing. They quote 350 peso for the damages and we agreed to pay.

Since the leg and arm is bleeding then we soon to the hospital and before we leave we asked for a letter that stated when we rented the motorbike and the damages compensation they quote which including the damages found on the backside of mirror cost 250 peso and head of housing lost some paint cost 100 peso which in total amount 350 peso and the letter must with Kokai resort address and contact info so that we can claim the travel insurance to have medical follow up or treatment in our country.
3 women promises me 3 times they will do it they knows how to write the letter as my request and confirm will give me the letter while I return the motorbike.

while we return the motorbike they said there are damages on the other side we have to pay 1000 peso. WHAT?! They do fully check up on the motorbike on day 2 and at last they are not admit what they said. The women keep saying everything are not her fault and she is not the one who organize. The motorbike belongs to the motorbike owner, but I never speak to the owner, Kokai resort women keep asking the compensation 1000 peso! and for the letter they just gave me a hand writing letter without any resort chop and contact information. They are TRICKY with absolutely POOR services.

This is the WORST travel experience I've ever had!
Last Edit: 5 years 3 days ago by SiargaoIslands.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds